Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Recession? Part 1: Joe Brandon tries to debate me

Melina Wisecup of NTD TV interviewed me yesterday for a segment that aired today.  Are we headed for an economic recession?  Joe Biden says no.  I think it's a done deal.  

Mr. Brandon, er, Biden, claims the U.S. has simply inherited the rest of the world's problems but has a strong economy.  I deny this,it's nonsense.  The U.S. suffers from high inflation caused by bad monetary policy, the federal government is working to shut down American energy production and raise energy prices, and the supply chain breakdowns and low labor force participation caused by the terrible Covid policies, and the rapid increase in regulation and taxes -- together these practically guarantee an economic debacle.  Those are all Made in America problems, courtesy of our federal government.  Add the disruptions from abroad, especially China's ongoing Wuflu ongoing lockdowns and Russia's war on Ukraine, and we're in for a real train wreck.

But why read this summary when you can watch us go toe-to-toe... well, sort of...  (Note to readers: notice that unlike Mr. Biden, I don't have a wired earpiece with someone telling me what to say.  Anything I say, I actually believe.)




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?