Sunday, September 15, 2019

UC Update

No blogging for a bit as I've been tied up with other things.  But it's time to restart.

Chaos, Julie, and I wrapped up our summer activities in Montana and successfully migrated back to Michigan, where I've been rather busy.  August was actually rather eventful, as I completed my 48th ultramarathon at the HURL Elkhorn 52K, half an hour faster than in 2018 at that.  Our trip to Michigan included an extra day in Michigan's beautiful UP, where Julie photographed the rather dramatic Big Spring, Kitch-iti-kipi, and I celebrated my birthday with a run along Lake Michigan followed by suitable quantities of UP beer and pasties. 

Since then, another big event was the Woodstock Hallucination 100 miler.  (Race report to follow.)

Unforeseen Contingencies, back in action!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?