Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Candidates from Hell, Part 2...Hillary Clinton
In past presidential elections, I have never voted for a candidate who won. For that matter, I've never voted for a major party candidate.Frankly, how I vote likely doesn't matter for the outcome of the race. Most of my votes were in Montana, where even if mine was the deciding vote, the state's one electoral vote was irrelevant. However, in Montana, my third party votes did help push the party (in most cases, Libertarian) above the threshold where the party gained automatic ballot status in the next election. I was always proud of those votes.
Today I voted an absentee ballot for president. I think I am more proud of this vote than any other I've ever cast, because I voted to stop the most potentially destructive and corrupt candidate to run in my lifetime, Hillary Clinton.
There's no sense in wasting a great deal of space detailing that bad aspects of Hillary Clinton; I'll simply summarize. Hillary Clinton:
- Committed multiple felonies regarding her carelessness with highly classified materials and permitting foreign governments and other actors to hack it.
- Covered up her incompetence in the Benghazi debacle and helping to fabricate a phony case against a film, and blaming the First Amendment.
- Conspired with the DNC to rig the Democrat primaries.
- Conspires with the news media to twist campaign coverage in her favor. (She seems to corrupt everything she contacts.)
- Plans a war against the First and Second Amendments should she get into office, including draconian gun confiscations.
- Sold American foreign policy for donations for the Clinton Foundation.
- Plans to destroy the health care system by moving to a fully socialized system, and destroying the university system by "free" college.
- Plans to appoint radical leftist judges who will reverse Heller (thus denying the Second Amendment applies to citizens) and Citizens United (thus denying the First Amendment applies to citizens except when they act purely individually).
- Will raise taxes on the vast majority of us.
- Will raise the minimum wage.
- Will import, at our expense, at least tens of thousands of Muslim refugees.
- Will get citizenship for millions of illegal immigrants, who will immediately be signed on as recipients of Federal aid and as Democrat voters.
- Has no particular skills or talents that actually qualify her to be president,
- Is extremely vindictive and will be destructive. This woman who identifies Republicans and gun owners as enemies will use the full force of the federal bureaucracy against her political opponents.