Thursday, April 16, 2015

John Pepple: The Islamic Crime of the Week

John Pepple has an interesting observation.  And it's just in time for our Friday Day of Prayer.  .

Pepple:

"There are no Christians who want to kill me because I won’t convert.
There are no Jews who want to kill me because I won’t convert.
There are no Baha’is who want to kill me because I won’t convert.
There are no Hindus who want to kill me because I won’t convert.
There are no Sikhs who want to kill me because I won’t convert.
There are no Jains who want to kill me because I won’t convert.
There are no Buddhists who want to kill me because I won’t convert.
There are no Daoists who want to kill me because I won’t convert.
There are no Confucians who want to kill me because I won’t convert.
There are no Shintoists who want to kill me because I won’t convert.
But there are Muslims who want to kill me because I won’t convert.

In fact, not only are there Muslims who want to kill me if I won’t convert, there are different groups who want me to convert to their group’s type of Islam and who will each kill me if I don’t convert to their type."

I guess in the Islamic long run, we're all dead


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?