Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Letter to Ted Cruz

...in appreciation of his heroic one-man stand against that death sentence on the U.S. economy, Obamacare.  I sent this to him a few minutes ago.

Dear Senator Cruz,

My heartfelt thanks to you for your efforts to defund Obamacare.  I fully support you and what you did.  Your dedication to principles of liberty, and your courageous and unyielding defense of them are extremely inspiring.  Let the Washington political class disdain you all they like, there are many, many, many of us who admire what you are doing and are behind you.

Please keep up the fight.  I wish you were my Senator.  If I may be of help to you in your efforts, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Charles N. Steele

I didn't bother writing to the Democrat and Republican thugs who opposed him, nor to the "conservative" commentators who have been condemning him.  It's clear that all of them understand the ACA/Obamacare doesn't work -- that's why they all wanted exemptions for their staffs -- and it's clear they don't give a damn about what the people want or what's good for America.  Obama knows all of this too -- that's why he illegally ignores the law and hands out exemptions to unions and businesses that he favors.

Ted Cruz is a very rare thing -- a principled and courageous politician.  If you agree with his filibuster, please send him a short note of thanks here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?