Thursday, January 09, 2020
Unforeseen Contingencies Predicts: 2020
1. Donald Trump will not be convicted on the fraudulent Democrat impeachment charges.
2.Joe Biden will be the presidential candidate for the Democrat Party. This is a fairly risky prediction because Biden is a corrupt lunatic and possibly senile. While these are qualifications for a Democrat these days, Biden is insufficiently enthralled by cultural Marxism; hence he'll have a tough time in the primaries. Even worse for him, the Clinton and Obama factions are arrayed against him. But they are arrayed against the other candidates as well, and Biden will prove to be the least unacceptable to them and the Democrat big donors. Biden will be nominated.
3. President Donald Trump will be re-elected as President of the United States. Only cheating and fraud by the Democrats can prevent this. And Democrat electoral cheating will fail.
4. Democrats will engage in massive election fraud and will fail.
5. Deep Fakes, promoted by (and perhaps perpetrated by) Google, will create great disturbances in the last days of the campaign. They'll particularly be aimed at Donald Trump, but they'll fail.
6. Violence will be perpetrated against at least three Republican Party or Donald Trump headquarters, by Antifa or similar groups.
7. War will not occur between the United States and Iran. (War might break out in the United States, but that will require Democrats to start it.)
8. February will bring brutal winter weather to Montana and Michigan. For a hit on this, in each state one of two things must happen: monthly snowfall which is at least the second greatest on record, or average temperatures that are at least the second coldest on record.
9. I complete at least one 50 mile race, one 100 mile race, and two 50K races.
10. The Houthis are defeated in Yemen and the war ends.
Wild Card Prediction: The discovery of extraterrestrial life will be announced.
There you have it, Unforeseen Contingencies' predictions for 2020. Bet on them!
Donald Trump and the truly wonderful deaths of Islamist thugs Soleimani and Muhandis
The strike ordered by President Donald Trump was brilliant in its effect. The primary strategist behind Iran's military and terror operations around the world is dead, and so too the leader of one of Iran's leading Iranian proxies. Both of these men were working for totalitarian domination of the world. There was zero "collateral damage;" no innocent civilians or property were damaged. This was one of the greatest libertarian military operations in history. Let's repeat that: this was a libertarian operation. It killed vile criminals who murdered many and attempted to impose totalitarianism, and no innocents were harmed.
Soleimani was behind many terrible acts -- Iran's wars in Morocco, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, and elsewhere, and their terroristic murders in Argentina, Bulgaria, Lebanon, and attempts in the United States e.g. attempted assassination of Saudi diplomats, cybersabotage of a dam upstream from New York City) and Western Europe (stockpiling explosives in England, attempts to assassinate attendees at a conference of Iranian opposition group MEK, assassinations and attempted assassinations in Denmark and Netherlands).
One of the best things about President Donald Trump's post-strike press conference was that he correctly identified Barack Obama as a supporter of Iranian terrorism. Obama gave the Iranians billions of dollars, and his Secretary of State John Kerry stated "I think that some of it will end up in the hands of the IRGC or other entities, some of which are labeled terrorists."
In keeping with this, in America, Democrat Party members in Congress have come down strongly on the side of Iran. This is a terrible thing, but they've made it clear they side with terrorists who wish to destroy the United States. It's hard to see how the United States can be preserved without civil war... one the left apparently intends to start.
That's a terrible thing. But Democrats are defending a man responsible for killing of hundreds of American soldiers. That's insane, evil, and beyond belief. The left seems hellbent on destroying America and Western Civilization. The Dems ought to abandon the radical left, give up now, and admit they are defeated. Give up. Go home. Find productive work, and you'll be fine. Don't start a civil war, because you'll lose.